Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I feel amazing!!!

This is turning into quite the journey I have been changing my life for the last 20 days and in the process I have lost 12 lbs and 10.5 inches and it's only the begging. I can say all my clothes are getting to big :D and I just feel so great over all a lot of people have been asking me "what's your secret?" well..the answer is there is NO secret! I have been eating better food and eating SMALLER portions. I have not drank soda (former mt.dew addict) and drinking at LEAST 8 glasses of water a day. I go to the gym every other day and in between I go play outside and go on walks with my family. Any way when I first started I took a picture yesterday I put on the same shirt and took another picture and I was so surprised!! Here ya go :)

The jean shorts look so ugly but there are way to big and I rolled them 3 times to keep them up lol. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment