Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ugh..

I hella caved last night not only did I skip the gym (went on a walk instead) I ate a snickers, 1 reese's peanut butter cup, and a few gummy worms. :( I'm trying to not let it get me down and drink a lot of water I am also going to go to the gym tonight and try really hard not to cave into the evil fat girl in my head screaming for a damn cookie. But other than that life is great, I can't believe how much I'm falling in love with Jason I feel like he is truly my best friend and I don't have any idea what I would do with out him! My kids are growing so big and smart and I can't believe Zoie is going to start kindergarten soon, hey are going to asses her for full day kindergarten in august and she is really excited. I took these yesterday and they turned out great! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment