Friday, June 8, 2012

Minus 2 pounds..



I've lost two pounds and that is great! I went to the gym on Tuesday and Thursday  and I have been able to control my eating very well! We are going into the weekend so it's going to be a little harder when company comes around and such, I just need to be careful! I am so proud of myself for getting back on the horse now I just have to hold on for dear life I want this so bad! I want to buy and fit into my smaller jeans I want to be able to buy clothes from any where. I would love to be able to buy a bra that is not special order but we will see about that, hopefully these puppies shrink with the rest of me! I love how supportive my husband is being, he really deserves to have the skinny wife he married back I am just so sorry for letting myself go! I feel like if I could go back in time that is the one thing I would change, I wouldn't just eat like a cow because I was pregnant. I also really want to start teaching the kids about eating right and exercise because I don't EVER want them to have to fight this demon, if I can teach them now and give them the tools hopefully they will never have to figure out how they are going to lose 100+ lbs like momma. Well anyway off to go get my day started and clean up my always messy house. Much love to anyone who took the time to read this even if I don't know who you are it means a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment